Subject: Re: Loco for Cocoa Puffs - Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:28:51 -0500

Julian Thomas wrote:

> > IMO, titanium should be the material, not a finish.  And it should be
> > painted with a black finish - smooth lacquer like the G2 black or matte
> > epoxy like the Hexar.
>
> Now THAT I agree with. My old OM4ti was built like a tank. So I suppose the
> answer is to buy titanium finish Ms and then get them black painted?
>
> Julian

I can't help wondering how HCB, Eugene Smith, Robert Capa, Inge Morath,
Eisenstadt, or George Rodgers ever got through a day without obsessing
about the color, finish, and metallurgics of their equipment. It
absolutely boggles the mind!;-)

B. D.

Message from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: Loco for Cocoa Puffs - Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?)