Subject: Re: Loco for Cocoa Puffs - Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:59:13 -0500 (EST)

If Leica was (is?) painting and repainting Ms for Magnum, it goes to show
that someone was worried about finish!

Yeah, you do worry about construction when you are a member of der
kameradropper klub.  Haven't dropped my M3, but I'm sure that day is
coming!

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: Loco for Cocoa Puffs - Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?)