Subject: Re: Loco for Cocoa Puffs - Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:06:12 -0500

Guy Bennett wrote:

> >I can't help wondering how HCB, Eugene Smith, Robert Capa, Inge Morath,
> >Eisenstadt, or George Rodgers ever got through a day without obsessing
> >about the color, finish, and metallurgics of their equipment.
> >[snip]
> >B. D.
>
> How do you know they didn't?
>
> G.

Simple. Given the bodies of work they produced, they clearly got through
most of their days concentrating on using their equipment...But I'm sure
they spent some time now and then, perhaps in some little cafe in happy
Pareeeee, debating the merits of chrome v. black..;-)

Message from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: Loco for Cocoa Puffs - Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?)
Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: Loco for Cocoa Puffs - Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?)