Subject: [Leica] Viewfinder Testomonial
From: "Stuart Boyd" <shortymx@compaq.net.mx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:56:20 -0600

Last night was my first trial of my M6 0.58 at night.  I'm 62, and focusing
is not as easy as it used to be.    I enjoy  nighttime street photography,
and although I often use zone, and hyperfocal  focusing, there are many
times when I need to focus quickly on a  particular subject.  For that
reason, several years ago, I  purchased a  Nikon N90 for it's autofocus
features, to use in night time photography.

 I now truly appreciate the viewfinder, and method of focus of the Leica
"M".   I had always read of the brightness, clarity, and ease of focus
provided by  the viewfinder, however these features, although certainly
true, aren't really appreciated in  daylight.  Nighttime is "M" time!!!

 Stuart Boyd