Subject: RE: [Leica] Lense testing...
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 12:15:18 -0500

This is being done specifically as a scientific test, not a subjective one.
I want hard numbers.

Like you, I have done the same testing and found no difference.  Other
people claim that they readily see the difference and anyone that doesn't is
blind as a bat and would be better off with an instamatic with a thumb print
on the lense.  Interestingly enough, those that claim they can see a
difference refuse to provide such evidentiary pictures.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Lense testing...)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Lense testing...)