Subject: Re: [Leica] Are the 90M Summicron Hard to Get?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:59:34 +0100

Very easy as long as you have the money. There were some initial supply problems
when the lens was first released, due to production problems in Canada having to
do with the large aspherical element, but that is long past. Today you can walk
into any Leica dealer and either find one in stock or have one ordered.

Nathan

Steve Beyer wrote:

> I think I must have missed the tread but are 90M APO summicrons hard to buy?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch