Subject: [Leica] Re: Earth quake
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:26:47 -0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:

"Sal DiMarco,Jr." wrote:

> Mark,
>     If, my memory holds, you are from Seattle....
>     How did you survive the earthquake?
>     Any other Seattle Luggers, Please respond also.
> Here's hoping all's well,....
>
> Sal DiMarco, Jr.
> Philadelphia, PA

I just saw some choice footage of Bill Gates thing collapsing around him on the
wide screen TV at CameraWorld!!!!
I'm down in portland and it was a rolling quake, not a rocking one.
The earth moved.
And a lot...
        but gently like someone went by on a motorboat in the middle of the lake and
you're at the shore.

Mark R.