Subject: Re: [Leica] Vespa shots
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:06:20 -0800

Just uploaded "Scooter Shane"
All shots were done in 70mm Plus X developed in Rabinal!!!!!:) (an MQ developer)
Most were with the 50 Distagon, some with the 80 2.8 Planar…
the Hasselblad on tripod but a hand held Vivitar 283 or 285.
	(Gotta hold that twinkie light steady!!)

Not all European bikes
I've got a 1951 (good year!) Mitsubishi with no suspension.
And not all Scooter guys are guys!
Got a few gals too!

and not all shots were of the "Mod" mode.
Some are not.

Next Earthquake mt.st.Helens Scooter.
I need a white paper jumpsuit to go with an Ash flow Vespa!!!

but this will be no 70mm plus x as they don't make that no more.
Will have to go with 220 Delta 400 or even 100 Delta 120 in Xtol but the results
might be too sharp in comparison.
So I'd go 220 plus x in Xtol.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

My web "real" folder soon to be website
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/
click above to see new scooter: "Scooter Shane"

I'm getting on a roll and will do them all over the next 3 days.
There's about 16 of them i think.

So much for me being a "studio" photographer!
These are Portraits kinda disquised as calendar art.
The bikes of course are direct reflections of the people who ride them
I think of them as more than just a "style statement"

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Vespa shots)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Vespa shots)