Subject: RE: [Leica] Jim Brick: One Hell Of A Nice Guy
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:29:15 -0600

>> Austin, Austin, Austin,
>> There were no cameras then.
>
>Henry, Henry, Henry, Henry....sure there were!  There were 'camera' way
>before then (16th century in fact)..."camera obscura"...now if you say there
>was no "photography" (that word was first used 1839), well...that would be a
>different story ;-)
>
>> I bet Ted does have some sketches and paintings though.
>
>Those are pictures...I don't believe pictures are limited to only
>photographs, are they?

Austin,
You win the prize today.
I stand corrected Austin and apologize for my lame attempt at humor.
After all proper humor must be technically correct.
Do you mean to be abrasive? Or do I misunderstand? Perhaps I have.
Please enlighten  me. I am quite simple and only barely literate so I
must have it explained slowly and with care. Make sure you spell it out
for me real slow.

So tell me Austin, what IS the problem?

Henry