Subject: [Leica] your ancient camera
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 07:44:06 -0500

Perhaps a little less scary, but similar...Last summer I was shooting an event where
there were several other working photographers. One came up to me and pointed to my
Leica and said, "That's one of those cameras that works even without a battery,
right? Cool!" Another shooter, a German pro, no less, confessed he'd never even
handled a Leica, although he'd heard of them. He was in his mid-40s.

Emanuel