Subject: [Leica] LHSA cameras
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:01:31 -0800

Well, today I cancelled orders on two Leicas.  One was an LHSA M6 0.85,
which I ordered therough a dealer (which I realize was politically incorrect
on the LUG) last June, and which still hadn't arrived, despite the fact that
in October the dealer had been given a November shipment date from Leica.
The other was a Series 0, which was supposed to be out before Christmas, and
for which there was only a prototype, and not even a production sample, at
the PMA.  Nine months is too long to wait.  Has anyone seen a production
Series 0?

Joseph, you're not alone!

Tom Schofield