Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA cameras
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:52:44 -0800

Some of both.  I planned to use the LHSA, and got tired of waiting for a
second body.  I finally bought a user M5.  That wasn't the main reason, as I
think I prefer the M6, and planned on selling the M5 when it came in -- I
really got tired of continual disapointment and having deposits outstanding
for 9 months, with no end in sight.  It takes the fun out of the black paint
special.  I see ads from dealers who have the LHSA now, and at the same
prices, so I can cancel and order from another source if I choose.  As to
the Series 0, there is an element of the novelty wearing off, but when I
heard that after nine months they didn't even have a production unit for the
PMA, why keep my deposit outstanding?

Tom

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA cameras)