Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA cameras
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 09:59:23 +0100

Tom Schofield wrote:

> As to the Series 0, there is an element of the novelty wearing off,
> but when I heard that after nine months they didn't even have a
> production unit for the PMA, why keep my deposit outstanding?

Tom,

The Leica 0 is in the window of a Leica dealer, here in
Brussels, since a month or more.
That camera is in production.
But it's true that it will take months before the next one
will be delivered to him, due to the high demand in regard
of the low capacity (300/year).

Lucien

Message from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA cameras)