Subject: [Leica] Re: LHSA cameras
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 16:56:04 -0800

Tom,

Did you cancel the order because you actually figured out that you really
did not want the cameras and are happy that they did not deliver so you
could easily back out?

Or did you cancel the order because you were mad at Leica for not
delivering on time, and you actually would still like to have the cameras?

Or none of the above???

Over the years I have, many times, ordered something that was supposed to
be delivered by a certain date, but wasn't. I have waited as long as two
years for certain items, but left my order in as I ultimately did indeed
want the items, whenever they became available. They did, and I got what I
wanted.

I say this because retracting an order might make it impossible to obtain
said merchandise at a later date.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA cameras)