Subject: [Leica] Flash: LUG ain't what it used to be!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:04:23 -0700

Hmm, I would have to disagree. I joined up about a year and a half ago and
have managed to set up a small Viso system as well. The advice I received
was helpful and correct. Every time I have posted questions, I have received
answers both on and off list. Often someone offers to sell me the very item
I am enquiring about. The sheer volume of mail on the LUG means that it easy
for some posts to slip through the cracks and we all know that sinking
feeling when our mail server spits out a hundred new LUG messages at 11pm.

It is also easy to become a little jaded when, for the hundredth time,
someone asks just what is the "best" finish on a Leica camera/lens/etc and
why. I noticed the incorrect answer to the M3 eyes question but I am in the
middle of renovating/packing/moving so I let it slide for a day to see if
someone else would chime in. Thankfully you did. The LUG is a great forum
and resource but, just as our lives also do, it gets very busy at times.
Sometimes you just have ask a question twice...

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Flash: LUG ain't what it used to be!)
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Flash: LUG ain't what it used to be!)