Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash: LUG ain't what it used to be!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 12:58:54 -0500

John-
The part about the M3 eyes question made me wonder if I was the one who gave
a wrong answer- it has been a while since I used the 'googled' glass on an
M3- I actually used a regular 35 Summi with a VIOOH!!!
But I remember having to turn the focus a certain way to remove the eyes....
Just wondering, as I missed the correction, and hope I didn't confound
anyone seriously!
Dan