Subject: Re: [Leica] Soft Release
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:27:50 -0500

OK...I wasn't gonna post again today, but I've got to say that $10 for an
accessory as great as the softie is for a camera system that usually costs
at least $2k is a frequin' bargain.

(no affiliation with TA, just love the softies...which are now on my
minolta SLRs as I don't have an M any more.)
Michael

Replies: Reply from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Soft Release)