Subject: Re: [Leica] Soft Release
From: "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:04:59 -0500

In Tom's defense, his look nicer.

Anyone who wants to complain about $10 can find the old school soft releases in
most photo outlets.  Ritz was closing these out at $0.25/each.  They are "concave
down," and not made of aluminum (pot metal? Zamac? brass?) because they are much
too heavy.

Frankly, given my low quantum of free time, when I lose my current one, I'll fork
over for an TA soft release rather than search to the ends of the earth for
something cheaper.  Time is worth more than that, and given the average age on
this group, it is better spent finding your soul and having fun with your camera
than saving a buck (or even nine).

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Soft Release)