Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshopping
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 23:37:13 -0500

Douglas -

Martin Evening's Adobe Photoshop 6.0 for Photographers has got a good
section on duotones and tri-tones and one on split toning.
You can't print it with B&W Piezo inks, but you can with the color Piezo
inks which are now available for some printers.  Color ink for my 3000's
won't be available until the end of April  :-(

Tina

At 05:15 PM 3/16/01 -0500, you wrote:

>I found (and subsequently lost) a site on the Web that demonstrates how to
>get lovely tri-tone prints using Photoshop.  I'm wondering a) if anyone can
>help me find this site, since I accidentally trashed my Favorites file; and
>b) whether Piezo inks might work in a similar way (although I doubt it, as
>this seems to require hue manipulation).
>
>cheers,
>

>Douglas Cooper
>http://www.dysmedia.com
>
>NO ARCHIVE