Subject: Re: [Leica] Survival guide
From: "Sonny Carter" <cartersn@alpha.nsula.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 10:28:38 -0600

Erwin,

One big LUG problem, IMO,  is that when people disagree with one point of
another's posting, they often send along the entire string, and that makes
any one  opinion seem to bear the weight of all the included posts.

A second issue is that some readers respond immediately after reading a
posting that may be a day old,  without checking further into the string and
finding that the person has had a change of attitude.

A few dozen of these from the hip responses, dragging along all the included
string can seem a lot more negative than they really are.

Regards,

Sonny Carter,
(a new Lug'er with way more than two decades experience, and my share of
hard-earned Leica equipment. Oh yeah, I once lived in Wetzlar, on Beethoven
Straße. Am I an expert?  Not yet.)

http://www.sonc.com

Leica and Photoshop links at http://www.sonc.com/bookmarks.htm