Subject: [Leica] rapidwinder
From: "Robert Appleby Personal" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:22:36 +0100

George, you're wrong about tina and ted's snaps: Ted sucks and
Tina's brilliant (joke, joke... I know it's the other way round really...
I mean...).

BTW, I like the rapidwinder myself and don't find it difficult to use in
verticals. I suspect the Magnumwallah who uses no accessories could be David
Harvey (in that video clip he's shooting fast but without a winder), which
is ironic 'cos he never seems to shoot verticals anyway.

BUT - the camera is MUCH MORE UNOBTRUSIVE without the winder. The winder
really shouts out RAPIDWINDER, put the handle on and they're cowering before
you like rabbits in your headlights. Must be that spiky thing on the bottom,
what is that for anyway?

Fan the flames!

Another BTW, re: olive green M6's - if anyone could paint my cameras pink
I'd go for it. Pink and lime green. Unfortunately they're both black chrome.

Rob.

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> ([Leica] Re: Tina & Ted joke! ;-))