Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic: finding a portrait studio
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:29:59 -0800

Brian Reid wrote:

><Snip>
> And I've spent the last few weeks cataloging and scanning 100 old
> pictures of my father and his parents; the rest of my family is
> interested only in the posed formal portraits, and pay no attention to
> the pictures that are not posed.

Now if you can only get a shot this year that does not put those images you're
doing with those old shots to shame!
I've been putting much time into such scanning and printing of vintage images.
I'm finding it extremely rewarding.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

Updated ALL MY DESIGN webpage
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/
but still very much in progress
at least i've got my personal work on my own thing now!