Subject: RE: [Leica] Konica KM-lens question
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:24:22 -0800

There were apparently some problems with Konicas coming from the factory with improperly adjusted rangefinders.  This showed up in the RF images not lining up properly at infinity, and could be easily corrected by adjusting the RF mechanism.  There is no intrinsic incompatibility between either brand of lenses on either brand of body.

Paul