Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson Flatbed
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 12:34:00 -0700

The Epson Perfection 1200 was rated at the top by far in a test against
several other flat-bed scanners in PC Mag.
I am sure that the 1400 would not be any less capable. However, I don't see
how a flatbad can me compared to a film scanner in features or output
quality.
I too am waiting for the Nikon 8000 to replace my Minolta Dimage Multi. The
best price I have been able to find so far for the 8000 is $2,895 from
Imaging Spectrum at
www.imagingspectrum.com/nikon_coolscan_8000_film_scanner.html

Joe Codispoti

Replies: Reply from "Roger Bunting" <rlbunting@ameritech.net> ([Leica] 24mm testing one two three)