Subject: [Leica] Vancouver/Victoria/Seattle
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 11:37:11 +1000

G'day all,

The Firkin/Myall travel plans are now set. We will be in Vancouver
from lunch time on Monday 23rd of April (jet lagged but happy) and
will spend 3 nights there (LUG meeting anyone?) hoping to stay at the
Rosedale on Robson if they ever confirm. On the Thursday, we plan to
take a Ferry to Victoria staying the nights of 26th and 27th in Ted
and Sandy's domain, and looking forward to finally meeting these
LUGLEGENDS after over 3 years of "intercourse" From there, we move to
Seattle, where I will be attending the ARRS meeting at the Washington
Convention centre, but with some free days at either end from the
28th of April till May the 6th (LUG meets welcome ;-) ) Staying at
the Mayflower park Hotel.

After that we are hooking up with George Lauterstein for a journey
down the National Parks of the West Coast.

Hope to meet as many Luggers and FOM2 photographers as possible

Cheers to all
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com