Subject: RE: [Leica] The sad tale of a Leica 'O'
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:55:35 -0700

What kind of work is he planning to do with them?  I've handled two of them now, and I can't conceive of them being anything but "noodling-around" cameras.

They did make me realize how nice it would be to have a truly small Leica body again.  Maybe we can convince Leica to reissue the IIIf for use with the new Cosina LTM lenses?  After all, everyone else is producing bodies to use with Leica lenses, so turnabout would be fair play, no?

Paul