Subject: Re: [Leica] Weddings . . . now "Leica Touch"
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:35:14 -0500

I agree, the unwashed masses don't know a Leica from a
Holga-in-the-Ground.  Recently I was shooting "the group
shot" after a meeting.  There was a Minolta slr guy standing
next to me also shooting, (you know the scene) . . . I asked
if he wanted to get in the shot, while I took the picture
with his camera.  He glanced at my Leica, and said,  "No
thank you, my camera is not a point and shoot."

> >Chris sez:

> > I found that I just don't use my SLR's anymore. And the
clients seem to like that "Leica touch".

BD tries to piss everyone off - again. ;-)

> Clients don't know your Leica from a Holga, a Nikon D1, or
a Pentax Spotmatic.

Message from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] Weddings with Leica)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Weddings with Leica)