Subject: [Leica] wk17/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:24:08 -0500

I am starting to think the new Summicron 28/2.0 ASPH is a shockingly good
lens. This weeks picture was taken with just a feint glow of light left in
the western sky. This was taken at 2.0 and at 1/4 handheld with an M2 and
Delta 400

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw17.html

The alternate is a little different for me. These are candles and their
reflection in a mirror. Taken with M2 and Summilux 35/1.4 preASPH (still my
favorite) at 1.4 and 1/4 sec hand held. Delta 400.

To see all the PAW's so far,  http://www.streetphoto.net/frames.html

Comments and critique always welcome.

Steve
Annapolis