Subject: RE: [Leica] Which Ultra-Wide, Heliar 15mm or Heliar 12mm
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 13:23:50 -0500

Guy,

>>the 12 however this is a focal length I will rarely use and
would find it difficult to justify spending $600-$800 on such a lens. $400
is another story.<<

That's why I bought the 15. Plus, the 12 wasn't available. But even had it
been....the 15 is an incredibly good value.

The 15 is w  i  d  e. I've never wished for something  w      i      d
e      r.

I mean, there's a point of diminishing return. I think 15 is more practical
than 12.

Dave