Subject: [Leica] Which One: 90 mm f/2 Summicron or 90 mm f/2.8 Elmarit?
From: "Gregory Rubenstein" <gcr910@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 11:09:58 -0500

Group:

Any opinions, empirical evidence or anecdotal comments about the superiority
of either the 90 mm f/2 Summicron or the 90 mm f/2.8 Elmarit? Or is this
simply a case of six of one, $700 or so more dollars for a my aperture's
bigger than your aperture?

Will watch postings, but feel free to aim comments directly to me. Would
also appreciate being pointed toward the appropriate sources if this query
is a re-hash of old news.

Thanks.

Greg Rubenstein
gcr910@msn.com