Subject: Re: [Leica] Black tape flavours?
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 08:31:26 -0700

Harold Gess wrote:

>>> I think that the annual fight over black tape is very sad, as are many
of
> the arguments we see on the LUG. <<<<

Hi Harold,
Naw this one isn't a fight, man we've had some throat cutting fights re:
blacktape in the past. Hey real blacktape killer stuff. ;-)

The past couple of days has merely been an exchange in concepts of use, I
see this as a healthy exchange rather than a fight. Those of us with much
experience giving lifes moments of tape use or non use and street
conversations.

And if the LUG should lose any members over this interesting conversational
topic as it stands to date it would be a shame.

no fight here this time mon ami. :-)
ted

Replies: Reply from "Hans Pahlen" <hanspahlen@spray.se> ([Leica] LUG server problems?)
Message from "Harold Gess" <Harold.Gess@btinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] Black tape flavours?)