Subject: [Leica] Re: need more tape
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:15:49 -0700

I'm with you here Mark.

I first started taping all of the LED's in my darkroom. Amazing how many
there are. Power strips (4), Intellifaucet (2), JOBO (1), Battery back-up
for JOBO (2), Electronic dust catcher (2), Stereo (whole panel of stuff).

When I got finished, I had tape left over.

So I taped all of my LOGO's.

ZBE, JOBO, Hass, AIWA, Sharper Image, Arkay, Leedel, Pako, Kodak, Ilford,
Agfa, Fuji, Graphic, Singer, Dunwright & Vogel, Tetenal, Weston, Gralab...

Whew... finally ran out of tape.

;)

Jim