Subject: [Leica] Re: Useful discussion or black tape?
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:12:07 -0700

At 07:00 PM 5/17/01 +0100, Harold Gess wrote:
>Well Jim
>
>I would have thought that the Luggers' photographs, their recent or
>less-recent journeys involving photography, useful discussion of Leica and
>other interesting equipment, ethics, ways of looking at photography, etc.
>would be a good start.
>
><snip>
>
>Harold

Good thoughts Harold... but as you know all too well... don't hold your breath.

:)

Jim

ps... I could dissertate about the Fuji 4x5 Provia 100F film foible I've
had that spanned a fortnight and a half and caused major problems in
process, technique, and equipment credibility.

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Black tape flavours?)