Subject: RE: [Leica] Useful discussion or black tape?
From: "Bill" <bnelsch@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:47:13 -0600

The 100mm APO 2.8 is my primary lens - for a number of reasons:
	1.	it is my most recent acquisition and I'm not even close to being done
experimenting;
	2.	it is so sharp that you can count the molecules in the pores of the skin
of your models,
	3.	it's narrow DOF wide open allows for isolation of your subject;
	4.	every time I see my slides from it, my breath is taken away.
	5.	this is an example of it's performance:
http://www.photobynelsch.com/PAW/11.html

	When the R8 is pulled from my Domke F2, the 100mm is ready to go.

Bill in Denver

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> ([Leica] WAS:Useful discussion/ black tape? NOW 100 macro use.)