Subject: [Leica] Re: Ambivalance
From: brougham3@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 18:11:30 -0500

Rob Millard <rmillard@erbtest.org> wrote:

>I bought this equipment 2 months ago

Skills take time to learn.  You're not really giving yourself a chance to
learn how to focus quicker if you're giving up after only two months.  How
many rolls have you shot?  What types of things are you shooting for which
you find using a rangefinder too slow?

>Will also accept
>reasonable arguments from LUG group members as to why I shouldn't sell.

Sounds like you're wanting to be talked out of selling.  If you *knew* you
wanted to sell, you wouldn't ask for that.  Until you've convinced yourself
that you want to sell regardless of what anybody else says, I'd hold on to
them if I were in your position.