Subject: Re: [Leica] Ambivalance & reality!
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 19:31:28 -0700

Lea wrote:
>>> Thanks for the suggestion. However...it would be 'me old daughter' and
part of
> the purpose of the series is to show my progress with a Leica<<<

My dear Bea,
Please accept my apologize for the masculine reference, an unfortunate
failing of the e-mail system where names sometimes are mistaken for either
gender.

However, please accept this offer of apology as an offer to contact me at
anytime you wish regarding things Leica and photography. On line or private.

kindest regards,
ted

Message from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Ambivalance)
Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Ambivalance & reality!)