Subject: Re: [Leica] LEE'S PAW
From: Tom Christiansen <tomchr@softhome.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 22:32:35 -0700

Hi Lee,

>Duty calls. And so a couple of street shots for this week's PAW
>(http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=52810).

Just one quick comment: I really liked your photo of Experience Music
Project (April, 21 -- alternate). I've often wondered how to photograph
that "crushed coke can" building. You did it to perfection. Thanks for sharing!

To everyone who haven't been to Seattle recently: The EMP is a really weird
building. It has NO right angles and consists of an aluminum structure
covered with sheet aluminum hammered into the right shape on location.
Furthermore, it is located in one of the biggest tourist traps in Seattle
which makes a pleasing composition hard to get. BTW: It's one of Micro$oft
co-founder Paul Allen's prestige projects.

That's my $0.02 worth.

         Tom