Subject: Re: [Leica] Audi blows Leica's trumpet!
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:30:06 -0700

It costs a lot less to maintain the Leicas, but proportionally they're about
the same.

The leica requires a CLA at ten years that costs about 10-20% of what a new
Leica body would cost. Ten years maintenance on the Audi is also about 20%
of the cost a new one. Of course the Leica holds its years better... The
Audi at 18 doesn't look as good as my M3.

Mike Quinn