Subject: Re: [Leica] model releases etc.
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:28:58 -0700

A model's release is not a total guarantor against individuals claiming
remorse. The early 80's saw a slew of such cases, to the point that it
was carried as an article in American Photographer dealing with the issue.
Les Krims' monogram, a bit small to call a book, on deer hunting was
pulled off the shelves after some the hunters objected to the use of
their image. This was after they had initially signed a release.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] model releases etc.)