Subject: Re: [Leica] model releases etc.
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:42:44 -0700

Currently, it hasn't been a problem. A release is a reasonable attempt
at establishing the parameters that all parties can understand. The
cases where signatories recanted on their previous agreement are a rare
occurrence when you consider the amount of releases that are honored.
But everything is negotiable, even after all the negotiating is
seemingly over and done with.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] model releases etc.)
Message from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] model releases etc.)