Subject: [Leica] Lens angle of view table Long dimension
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 13:33:00 -0700

I'm made a color A3 PDF 31k chart and uploaded it for people.
It goes from half frame to 8x10 inch formats.
Take a look if you have Acrobat Reader. It should print well.
Lens angle of view table Long dimension
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/pdfs/LensangleofviewtableLong.pdf
If there are focal lengths that you use which are missing please fill me in.
Remember. These are not diagonal angles if view but horizontal or long side
	as the cinematographers know are more valuable.
I'm made sure to include the focal lengths for Leica M and R and Hasselblad but
i also looked up all the sites of the usual suspects to get the focal lengths of interest.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/