Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery
From: "Brent Dorsett" <brentd@nyct.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:32:44 -0400

> Lighten up for heaven sakes these two people run the Leica gallery in New
> York and they haven't been online for sometime, it isn't like they're
> flogging  gear!  Books for heaven sake and only making us aware what's
> available.!

Amen to that. I for one am pleased to have an update of what's going on down
there. I will try to get down there this week to pick up Erwin's book.

Brent Dorsett --- NYC

Message from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu> ([Leica] Leica Gallery)
Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery)