Subject: [Leica] Alternative lenses
From: "Edward Mortimer" <munkfishy2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 23:07:32 -0000

I know I'm gonna get a stoning from some of you just for mentioning this but
here goes anyway.

As we all know Voigtlander are now making M lenses and most reports I have
seen rate them well. Has anyone used or owned one of these lenses? What are
the results like? Build quality? From what I've read they seem to perform
extremely well, but I just cant believe how cheap they are, 24mm @ £270? How
do they do it? I appreciate this topic has probably been discussed before
but as I am relativly new to LUG I wasn't present first time round. :)

Whats your opinion?

Regards Edd