Subject: [none]
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:43:33 -0700

I am also going to buy a Metz unit for the M6 TTL.  Because of a
certain amount of confusion as to the correct SCA adaptor, I
initially chose the easy way out and ordered the Leica flash unit
from AAA photo; their price was right.  Their behavior wasn't,
however.  They posted the charge to VISA on May 8, but didn't,
according to them, ship until May 15. When it hadn't arrived by
yesterday, May 29, I filed a dispute of the charge, phoned AAA and
told them that if it ever did arrive, I'd ship it right back to them.

So, I went to my friendly Bear Images in Palo Alto to buy the Metz
unit, having ascertained that I need SCA 3502, one of which might
actually arrive in this country in about a month; the 3501 has been
discontinued).  My impression is that the 32Z-2 is the unit that will
expose with TTL metering, and that the 32Z-1 does not support TTL.
Am I wrong?  If so, what is the difference between the 32Z-2 and
32Z-1.

Herb