Subject: RE: [Leica] A Red Dot story
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:31:43 +0100

Steve LeHuray wrote:

"Gee, I have been using the 1/60 sync speed on my Nikon F3 for years with no
trouble for all my magazine work so I do not understand how a higher sync
speed on the M6 would be "*MUCH* more useful". I am leaving in a few minutes
to go over to National Geographic Television with my F3/SB28 and a 1/60 sync
speed to do a photo spread. Just my .03 cents worth."

All three of my F3s sync at 1/80th. A right pain in the arse it is too when
I need to use fill flash in bright conditions.

Just because *you* "do not understand" why a higher sync speed would be
useful, doesn't mean that others don't have a valid - and pressing - need
for it.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.