Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: cropping, personal opinion
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:23:21 +0100

Johnny Deadman wrote:

"A few folks said they preferred to print full frame and gave interesting
reasons.

I prefer to print full frame when I can. It's not a law, just something I
feel good about when I do it."

And then there's my Rule 1: If it's saleable cropped, and unsaleable
uncropped, then crop. Or put another way, try telling the landlord he can't
have his rent this month because you never crop on principle. :-)

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.