Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] who knows where I want to focus?
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 00:19:04 +0200

"I'll gladly stand by my original statement, I already have the best
autofocus system ever devised, my brain (both sides), my right eye and one
of my hands (which one, is camera dependant)."

Austin,

Glorius...Perhaps  you had to register this mechanism : the perfect
autofocus Austin's brain (both sides and up and down), eye and hand. Maybe
Canon or Nikon or other damned rubbish camera maker do wish to purchase it
it...

Kind regards

Félix