Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 exposure meter
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 16:58:56

I measured once exposure on grey card. The results were the same. In
practical situations, I found, M6 measures exposure better or consistent
then my FM2, because M6 is more center and it does not weight the results!?
Or the lens can bring more light from shade areas!? Or M6 has better EV
sensitivity then any camera on the market!?...Just guessing.
My Nikon measures better light for slides then negatives, I had to learn how
to correct ISO for negative films.

Victor
Earth, Solar System
http://communities.msn.ca/VictorPhoto