Subject: [Leica] Agfa Optima
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 17:19:52 -0700

After some years of using Fuji Super G  400 which probably had a name
change to Superia, I decided to try Agfa Optima.  I have not had a
chance yet to compare the films on identical shots by using two
cameras, but so far, I have the impression the the greens are over
saturated, kinda remind me of Ilfochrome (aka Cibachrome) green.
Looks positively chemical--maybe green is that green in West
Virginia, but sure as hell not in California.

Have any of you had experience with that film.  Am I dreaming?

Herb
- --
Herbert Kanner
kanner@acm.org