Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa Optima
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 23:27:20 -0500

Agfa Optima 100,200,and 400 are all great films. Too bad the 50 Ultra is now
defunct. I'm not sure about the greens being over saturated ( I'll have to
look at my photos). The reds are diffently saturated. But remember is
depends on where you get your film processed. All process machines are
different. Plus it depends on the paper itself. There is supposed to be a
new version of the 100 Optima coming out soon.

Chris Williams